Monday 9 May 2011

Take It and Like It - Food Blog


I just want to give a quick shout-out and plug to my sister Courtney's food blog that she runs with her sister-in-law Brooke, Take It and Like It.  My family inspiration for starting a food blog!  While I am busy eating delicious food and trying to save money on it, she is making it posting: recipes, local food tips, restaurant reviews, and just general good stuff.  Definitely worth taking a look and following.  My neice Helen has slowed down the updates a tad, but she has also blessed my sister with the dreaded baby arm.  An arm so powerful (always having to carry her around), it is no doubt a weapon in the kitchen, and I can only imagine the prep time on recipes has been sliced in half.

2 comments:

  1. Haha - mom arm. Don't F with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my own food section on a local TV show.. haha.. food is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete